About the Company
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly successful transportation company that has been recognised globally as the only company in their specialty sector to increase their profits in the last financial year. They are locally owned and managed, employing over 600 staff, and as they have grown they have retained their 'family feel' culture. This company anticipates doubling their staff numbers over their next two years, creating genuine opportunities for future career development should you be seeking it.
About the Role
You will be responsible for providing support to the Human Resources team which includes the areas of Training and Payroll. Duties including, but not limited to:
- Enterprise Agreement interpretation
- Review of allowances and penalty entitlements
- Monitoring and review of the automated rostering system - identifying errors and exceptions
- Processing expenses and leave
- Back-up to the Payroll Manager for payroll processing
- Managing the recruitment Inbox
- Reference checking
- Maintenance of employee files
- Management and updating of training records
- Coordinating training rosters with Department Managers
You will be an experience administrator with some knowledge of Payroll and Rosters. Attitude is the key to this role - your colleagues are very professional and take pride in who they work for and what they do, but they also like to have some fun and not take themselves too seriously.
- Successful company - exceptional culture
- Newly created role for you to make your own
- Flexible start and finish times - tell us what suits you!
- $65 000 per annum plus super, negotiable depending on experience
- Eagle Farm location with free site parking
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2007-100991. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com