|Posted||4 days ago|
About the Company
You have the opportunity to join this well-established 24/7 Veterinary Practice of 80+ staff, based in eastern Brisbane. Privately owned for over four decades, they are widely acclaimed for the expertise of services and the genuine caring manner in which it deals with the needs of the animals.
The owners now look to invest in a passionate and experienced Human Resources Advisor who will be responsible for providing 'fit for purpose' HR advice and guidance, nurturing the culture and encouraging growth and development within a purpose-led and values-driven environment.
About the Role
This is a fast-paced and complex environment where you will report directly to two passionate and dedicated Owners and work closely with the Operations Manager, Nurse Manager, Client Care Team Manager and accounts team.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- HR Function
- Workforce Planning/Roster Coordination
- People & Culture
- Employee Relations, Compliance and Safety
NB - given the practice is 24/7, this role will have an on-call requirement for operational and personnel matters
- You are a hands-on, proactive with a minimum of five years' experience in a senior HR Advisory position.
- You also have the willingness and capability to work collaboratively with the owners whilst also functioning autonomously and driving improvements and operational efficiency of the business.
- You have proven experience in the management of a rostering system and workforce planning.
- You have a strong foundation knowledge of principals and practice in ER and L&D.
- You have proven ability to coach employees and management through complex and difficult issues.
And just as important, you are a professional who enjoys a fun loving culture and wants to be involved in the continued growth of the business.
- Long-standing practice with a treasured history and ethos who are continuing to expand
- Join an agile team with a genuine, heartfelt connection to their purpose
- Collaboration with supportive Owners and the autonomy to enhance operations
- Secure role with a certain future of further development and success
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2011-102092. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com