Our North Shore based global client pride themselves on being industry leaders in the Engineering and construction space. With a global network spanning over 30 countries and a portfolio covering Industrial, Commercial and Government clients, the company's biggest value is their people and ensuring their employees have the right balance of diversity, career and lifestyle.
To support this value, they are currently recruiting for Human Resources Consultant to support the delivery of HR services across the Eastern Region on a 12 month contract.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, you will enjoy a busy working environment with an interesting mix of support to business leaders and hands on operational HR support to the broader teams. You will be required to work collaboratively with the HR team to spend time advising and supporting the business in practical ways.
Requirements of the Role:
In this true generalist role, you will have the opportunity to provide advice and support to the business across the full range of HR activities including talent management, global career framework, benefits, mobility, on boarding, policy/procedure, employee relations, compensation & benefits and learning and development and more.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in HR (or relevant discipline).
- Demonstrated industry experience in a professional services environment or the infrastructure, resources or heavy industrial sector.
- Strong HR generalist background and interest in working across the full range of HR services.
- Demonstrated experience with the delivery of remuneration and benefits.
- Ability to provide HR advice to leaders in complex organisations whose people strategies need to be agile.
- Highly motivated individual with a can-do attitude, an open and consultative style supported by excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional relationship building skills with internal/external stakeholders
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Helen Katsoudas on 02 8093 0636, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90634. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com