|Posted||about 2 months ago|
About the Company
With a treasured reputation in Queensland, this evolving and caring not-for-profit is moving into a new and exciting chapter of growth. Here is your chance to join an incredible culture in the midst of an exciting and historic transition.
This is an (initial) three month temp opportunity for a passionate HR Coordinator/Administrator who is eager to take on a diverse and fast-paced position.
About the Role
Working with a support HR Manager, HR Advisor and Finance Manager, your role will be high volume and varied. Given this team is open to moving their days around to meet unexpected needs and shifting priorities, no one day will be the same for you too (both challenging and rewarding).
Teamed with your solid experience in HR and keen interest for further development, you will assist you to achieve the key deliverables, including:
- Updating HRIS and maintaining employee records and associated databases
- Processing worker-screening applications
- Processing staff reimbursements for worker screening applications
- Issuing employee contracts and appointment documentation
- Processing timesheets and updating employee information in the payroll system
- Facilitating the recruitment process with sheduling interviews and supporting the reference check process
You will be working as part of a high performing and supportive tteam that aims for excellence in their service delivery. As a member of this team, your ability to support to the wider team in other areas where possible will ensure the continuous level of exemplary service of this unified, close-working unit.
Your background working within an HR position is essential.
Your prior 2 years' experience (minimum) in an HR administrative position and openness to fulfil a wide and varied role will see you succeed.
In addition to possessing a strong foundation in both administration and HR, Advanced skills in MS Office Suite is also highly sought-after.
Your exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and task orientated approach will see you to provide huge support to the team and greater business.
- A caring working environment within an evolving organisation moving through an exciting new stage
- Excellent opportunity to develop your HR career
- Joining an agile team with a genuine heartfelt connection to serving the community
- Opportunity to gain further exposure to the NFP industry
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2011-102192. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com