|Posted||22 days ago|
We are looking for a Human Resources Program Leader to provide both strategic and operational advice on issues associated with HR functions.
Are you a leader ready to take on your next challenge?
POSITION-SPECIFIC KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the effective coordination and operational delivery of a range of professional human resource services, including but not limited to talent management, workforce strategy and planning, people capability, performance management, reward and recognition, organisational culture, organisational realignments and change, and grievance management process.
- Develop and negotiate the implementation of key human resource, workforce planning and organisational change initiatives, in particular, strategies designed to attract, retain and develop a highly capable workforce.
- Provide expert and timely advice to the People and Culture Manager on human resource/people related issues and strategies which align to the organization's long term directions.
- Manage the operations and performance of the Human Resource Business Partner Program
- Represent the Human Resources Business Partner Program and act as the conduit between the other People and Culture Programs and the Human Resources Business Partners to ensure a one People and culture approach underpins service delivery in ensuring organisational needs are consistently met.
- Maintain budget and financial reporting for the Human Resources Business Partner Program to ensure delivery of program outcomes.
- Undertake any other duties as are reasonably within the limits of the employee's skills, competence and training.
- Proven experience in a senior Human Resources Business Partner role
- Demonstrated success in developing, implementing and evaluate contemporary human resource strategies, programs and initiatives to enhance organisational performance and outcomes.
- Demonstrated success in leading and managing a team of human resource professionals
- Previous experience in developing service level agreements and KPls which enable the monitoring and evaluation of HR business partnership/consultancy services and result in continuous improvement to service quality and client satisfaction.
- Demonstrated high level communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills including well developed consulting, negotiation and influencing abilities at an individual employee, team and management level,
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage complex projects which have an organisation wide focus and impact, within budget, to agreed timelines, and which achieve the stated outcomes and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the budgeting, planning and reporting functions of a significant work area to ensure that the contribution of the team is visible and valued.
- The possession of a current driver's license is essential.
- Possess relevant degree qualifications in Human Resources or relevant field.
- To be employed in this position applicants must undergo an employment-related background check/s and be assessed as suitable to be able to ethically perform the inherent requirements of this position.
- Located in Logan - beat the commute
- $68 p/hr + Super
- Initial 3 month contract- potential to extend
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brooke Meadows on 07 3023 1034, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103828. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com