Our client is a leading Not for Profit in Melbourne with a fantastic moral purpose that is seeking a HR System Subject Matter Expert to ensure that all Workforce Management Systems create a seamless connected experience for all team members throughout their complete employment journey and provide support for all users.
About the Role
- Provide accurate, timely and customer focused Workforce Management System support to both the P&C and payroll teams as well as the wider organisation.
- Maintain data integrity to ensure the right Systems are the source of truth by performing robust change control, running queries, analysing data, and recommending implementation strategies
- Contribute to the coordination of business requirements analysis, system testing and change management of system implementations, upgrades, patches, and enhancements.
- Coach team members in the effective use of the relevant systems and application of the system
- Work with the L&D team to ensure continual learning programs on the systems are created and maintained
- Respond to and manage day-to-day enquiries ensuring an exceptional service is delivered to all internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience administering Workforce Management / Rostering, Time and Attendance/ Payroll systems
- Experience with systems such as Riteq, Kronos, ADP, Workday, INX (or similar)
- Demonstrated creative approach to problem solving, with high-level attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly attain competency and familiarity with technology solutions.
- A customer & people experience orientation with demonstrated experience in identifying and implementing continuous improvement and process excellence.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com