About the Company
Our clients vision is to deliver an innovative, dynamic city of the future - one that offers social, environmental and economic health now and for future generations.
About the Role
Manage a portfolio of projects to determine the viability of potential innovation being considered for implementation
* Determine direction of the HRIS, design, develop and lead key HR System initiatives, including identifying and prioritising implementation of new functionality and system improvements from inception to implementation
* Project manage implementation of new modules and functionality in consultation with the respective stakeholders to define specifications and requirements, identify and resolve process deficiencies and potential issues, test system upgrades and verify functionality
* Through consultation with branches, identify opportunities and implement new HRIS functionality and business processes to deliver improved services
* Liaise between P&C, Finance and Information Services personnel to resolve functionality issues with HRIS, secondary interfaces and other related corporate systems to streamline and reduce manual entry and reliance on duplicate systems.
* Provide second level functional and technical troubleshooting support to the all HRIS users on a timely basis, research issues and provide appropriate solutions
* Establish ongoing methods, procedures and processes to resolve operational and compliance issues and data integrity
* Proactively engage with the system vendor to identify and request functional issues and enhancements
* Provide advice within cross functional teams as the HRIS subject matter expert
* Participate in external group meetings regarding current HRIS applications and future development opportunities.
REPORTING & ANALYTICS
* Design and write reports to extract data from the HRIS for use by branch management and employees
* Prepare management and Council reports, including People Report Card and STPI calculations GENERAL
* Mentor, train, supervise, monitor and coordinate activities of HRIS team * Undertake any other duties as are reasonably within the limits of the employee's skills, competence and training.
1. Demonstrated diverse Project Management skills (methodology and application), with the ability to lead a multidisciplinary team in projects, from conception through to completion.
2. Demonstrated successful delivery of significant projects in database configuration, development, manipulation and data management plus thorough knowledge of HR and payroll processes and reporting tools. Experience in developing ideas, providing advice and inputs based on research and evidence.
3. Demonstrated knowledge and experience extracting HR data / metrics and the ability to transform this into useful business decision-supporting information, ideally in a complex organisation with a large complex employee base.
4. Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise and plan work activities, gather and analyse data, use time efficiently and develop and implement realistic action plans and projects.
5. Demonstrated leadership skills including the ability to supervise, motivate and mentor as well as work collaboratively in a high functioning team.
6. Demonstrated delivery of high level customer service including issue resolution skills and the ability to negotiate to a mutually agreeable outcome.
7. Demonstrated high level written and oral communication skills, including report writing and internal training.
8. Proven ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity and the ability to maintain confidential information with strong ethics and integrity.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Bekki Cox on 07 3023 1036, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90272. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com