Our client, a reputable government owned organisation, is urgently seeking a HRIS Project Funcational Lead to join their team on an initial 7 month contract. This exciting opportunity will see you leading a team of Subject Matter Experts and working closely with Functional Consultants in the delivery of large scale HR/Payroll projects. If you are seeking your next HR transformation project, this is the role for you!
About the Role
Your key responsiblities will include;
- Under the direction of the HRIS Project Manager, plan and manage the schedule and quality of all functional work-stream deliverables for the HRIS Project.
- Lead a team to deliver the functional work-stream tasks and deliverables including design documentation.
- Work with the HRIS Service Provider's functional consultants to facilitate the functional design and configuration of the business solution with SMEs to ensure it is fit-for-purpose, streamlined, simple, intuitive and supportable by the business.
- Coordinate all design decisions in a timely manner through appropriate business consultation and facilitating design governance forums as needed. Ensure design outcomes are in accordance with enterprise & business architectures and are the best-fit for Urban Utilities' current and future needs.
- Development of frameworks and governance to enable successful transition to BAU.
- Support the business testing program in design and execution.
- Support the organisational change work-stream in design and execution.
- Manage relationships with multiple stakeholders across the business and partners to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Champion the 'voice of the customer' and advocate for the employee experience in the design and delivery of the HRIS.
- Monitor, mitigate and escalate to the HRIS Project Manager any risks or issues from the business that may impact the success for the project or the broader HRIS Program.
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- Experience with leading functional teams in HR transformation projects, with HRIS (and Workday system - desirable) implementation experience an advantage.
- A comprehensive level of HR knowledge in the areas of Core HR, Recruitment, Talent Management and Time Management is essential.
- Knowledge of HR to Chris21 Payroll/Time and Attendance integration with HR processes is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and deliver improvement initiatives that improve the efficiency and employee experience.
- Proven conceptual, business analysis and problem-solving skills, with strong analytical skills, including the ability to recognise trends in data, manage complex issues and opportunities for improvements to systems or processes.
- A demonstrated ability to foster effective and collaborative relationships with stakeholders that deliver outcomes, often where there are competing interests.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a project team environment.
If this sounds like you, get your application in today as this role is progressing quick.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 0452 636 086 or email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2004-100262. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com