|Location||Carole Park, Queensland|
|Posted||12 days ago|
About the Company
An eight week (initial) contract opportunity has become available in this highly respected manufacturing company in Carole Park. You have the opportunity to join a positive and engaged culture underpinned by a strong leadership and success.
About the Role
Reporting to a supportive and collaborative HR Manager, your role will be focussed on HR data analysis, pulling together reports and monitoring absenteesm numbers. This forms part of a project currently being undertaken by HR, where your contribution will be highly valued.
You will also provide support in other areas of HR on an ad-hoc basis.
In order for you to be successful for this role you will have the following:
- Minimim three years' experience in an HR support position
- Proven experience in formulating HR data reports and
- Up to date knowledge of general Human Resources processes and procedures
- A genuine, team-player approach and exceptional communication skills
- ASAP start
- Challenging role with flexibility, with oppportunity to work on a 4 day per week basis
- Friendly and supportive leadership
- Joining a team with a winning drive and commitment to continuous development
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101702. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com