About the Company
Calling all dynamic HR Graduates!
A temp to permanent opportunity has become available in this fast growing organisation. Based in Brisbane CBD, this State head office has a highly engaged culture underpinned by a strong vision and success.
About the Role
Reporting to a supportive and collaborative HR Manager and engaged HR team, your role will be high volume, give you a broad exposure to HR and evolve over coming months. You will initially step into a four week assignment, which will then move into an exciting three year contract.
You will assist you to achieve the key deliverables, including:
- Monitor, manage and respond to HR enquiries
- Support the HR team in the development and coordination of HR procedures and processes
- Provide HR administration, ensuring ICT systems are set up for new starters and required data is updated
- Play an integral role in the coordination of employee life cycle activities including on-boarding of employees, recruitment support activities and monitoring key dates such as probations
- Coordinating training and development activities
As part of your role, you will build and maintain pro-active working relationships with all managers and employees championing the HR agenda.
Your strong administration skills and tertiary qualifications in HR are essential to secure this opportunity, along with your proven experience and openness to fulfil a wide-scoped role.
Advanced skills in MS Office Suite are also highly sought-after.
Your exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and task orientated approach will see you to provide huge support to the team and greater business.
Your ability to build strong relationships at all levels and demonstrated capability to work autonomously will see you in hit the ground running.
You will enjoy working as part of a strong team and your strength of character, self-starting and hands-on approach, teamed with your influencing skills and high level of confidentiality will see you build credibility amongst stakeholders.
- A fun and dynamic working environment within an evolving organisation moving through an exciting new stage
- Excellent opportunity to develop your HR career
- Joining a team with a winning drive and commitment to continuous development
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99338. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com