Our North Shore based Construction client is rapidly expanding and seeking a passion and energetic HR Coordinator to join the business and provide HR operational support.
Reporting to the Associate Director the role will suit someone with 3-5 years HR experience looking for broad exposure, in a fast paced environment. The role will have exposure to and be responsible for the full employee lifecycle movements from onboarding to offboarding for the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the business and Managers with all HR duties as required
- Working closely with leading stakeholders and building strong relationships internally
- Implement and refine HR processes, policies and procedures as required
- Managing the end to end recruitment cycle
- Providing HR guidance and advice as required
- Other adhoc HR duties as required
Your skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or related industry
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in an HR generalist role
- High energy, ambitious, enthusiastic and want to work in a fast paced, high-pressured environment
- Understanding of/exposure to Australian Workplace Legislation and Awards
What you will get in return
A fun working environment with a flexible approach. Looking for someone to start ASAP.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com