Our long standing Government client located on the North Shore is seeking an experienced HR Business Partner - Workforce Planning for an initial 6-12 month assignment. Reporting to the Workforce Planning & Change Lead, the role will be required to provide quality and timely generalist advice and project support across all facets of the workforce planning management lifecycle for major infrastructure projects. The ability to apply best practice resource planning and change management frameworks to the business, is highly desirable.
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of key workforce planning and organisational change projects.
- Assist Workforce Planning & Change Lead with the delivery of workforce planning initiatives with an emphasis on organisational/ job design, skills & capability management and organisational change management, in line with established program/project outcomes.
- Work in collaboration with the Recruitment Team in providing contemporary and efficient employee and contractor engagement support and advice to business leaders in meeting their resourcing needs.
- Preparing briefs, revising and evaluating role descriptions, drafting job advertisements, preparing interview questions against capability frameworks and interview packs coordinating candidate assessments and managing staff mobility arrangements.
- Provide high level project support such as coordinating and organising meetings, minute taking and preparing reports, briefs, presentations and status reports as required.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships through high level customer engagement with both internal and external stakeholders, including business leaders, the wider Workforce team and suppliers.
Key skills and experience:
- Sound generalist HR experience gained in a large, complex and customer-centric ICT organisation.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience providing high level support and advice across all facets of the employee/workforce planning lifecycle.
- Proven capacity contributing to the design, development and implementation of HR projects
- Good understanding of project management principles (ie, Prince2) and demonstrated capacity working in a program/project environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to produce high quality documents and correspondence with strong attention-to-detail and accuracy
- Well-developed interpersonal, consulting and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience engaging, collaborating, and influencing key stakeholders and customers to achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Sound analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, prepare and present analysis and reports to support the development of business focused solutions.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Helen Katsoudas on 02 8093 0636, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90504. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com