About the Company
A maternity leave contract opportunity has become available in this treasured, highly respected education community. Based in South East Brisbane, this organisation has a highly engaged culture underpinned by a strong vision and success.
About the Role
Reporting to a supportive and collaborative leadership team, your role will have a wide scope with senior responsibilities, whilst still requiring administraitve attendion in areas including recruitment and committee commitments. Your role will be on-site within a gorgeous environment with rich history and genuine working relationhips.
Key deliverables include (but won't be limited to)
- The full range of functions for recruitment, selection
- Lead and mentor an engaged HR Adminsitrator
- Human Resources compliance and generalist Human Resources administrative functions.
- Dvelopment, implementation and monitoring of workplace policies and procedures based on legislation and contemporary Human Resources management practices.
- Provide an advisory service to managers on Human Resources management, workplace relations and WHS matters.
- Provide general advice and assistance to staff in matters of employment.
In order for you to be successful for this role you will have the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources with no less than 5 years' relevant experience
- Previous experience as a Senior HR generalist
- Up to date knowledge of general Human Resources processes and procedures
- High level of internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Strong coaching skills with the ability to influence key decision makers
- Excellent analytical, reporting and problem solving skills and ability to set goals
- ASAP start
- Secure eight-month contract
- Values-driven, cohesive work culture
- Joining a team with a winning drive and commitment to continuous development
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101611. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com