|Posted||9 days ago|
About the Company
A six month contract opportunity has become available in this evolving national building supplies business. Based in Western Sydney, their NSW team has a highly engaged culture underpinned by a strong vision and success.
A number of HR initiatives currently being undertaken has led to an increased workload in this close-knit HR team of two, giving you the opportunity take ownership of a number of upcoming projects.
About the Role
Reporting to a supportive and collaborative HR Manager, you will be stepping into a hands-on, energetic environment where your first focus will be on the office relocation for this team of 40. With recent restructures within the business, you will ensure the culture is nurtured and staff are engaged through communication and reassurance of the exciting future that lies ahead for the business.
You will then utilise your knowledge and passion in the remuneration and benefits space to take the lead on a new sales and initiative program. This will involve meaningful consultation with all levels of stakeholders, research in determining optimised performance and engagement, development and the delivery of the new program.
This, in addition to a myriad of other projects will keep you busy and fulfilled within this time.
In order for you to be successful for this role you will have the following:
- Proven experience in leading projects as an HR Business Partner
- Up to date knowledge of general Human Resources processes and procedures
- High level of internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Strong coaching skills with the ability to influence key decision makers
- Excellent analytical skills, problem solving and ability to set goals
- You will be tech savvy and are happy to challenge the status quo
- ASAP start
- Challenging role with flexibility
- Joining a team with a winning drive and commitment to continuous development
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2104-104058. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com