Davidson places great value on the coaching and counsel we offer to create the ideal workplace for our employees and our large contractor workforce within our valued clients. With a growing Contractor workforce within our valued clients, this role will have clear and diverse responsibilities and expertise. These include:
- Deliver effective employee relations strategies and solutions that support the broader Davidson Group;
- Coaching business leaders and our Employees through all ER/IR matters, legislative compliance and modern award obligations;
- Lead the application of Davidson's Workplace Health and Safety Management Program;
- Case manage all existing Immigration matters;
- Lead any WorkCover and injury management processes;
- Deliver a growing suite of contemporary HR Analytics.
What will make you thrive in this opportunity:
- Tertiary Qualifications in HR of similar related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience and a preference to work across a geographically diverse and broad organisation.
- 5+years' experience as Human Resources Business Partner within a Professional Services/Sales industry.
- Thorough working knowledge of Fair Work and WHS legislation.
What will your workplace experience be?
Davidson continues to build a legacy as a market leader in workplace performance. Today we invite committed and passionate people to help us on our exciting journey of growth and success.
We continuously broaden the rewards and recognition we provide for high performance and experiences. Whether it's active social clubs; birthday RDO's or personal Professional Development experiences with in-house specialists, your experience is only restrained by your own actions and motivation to perform.
We know that inclusive companies with demonstrated diversity have more effective and successful teams. Therefore, we welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTQI and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Melanya Polata, firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100521. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com