About the Company
I am working with a large State Government client looking for an HR Advisor for a contract role starting ASAP till 31st Dec 2020 (Good potential to extend), 7 hour weekday(35 hours per week), based in Sydney CBD.
About the Role
- Coordinate and implement a range of initiatives to support Injury Management services.
- Deliver case management for workers compensation claims, and develop and implement return to work plans.
- Provide advice and facilitation of referrals for independent medical assessments.
- Contribute to regular reporting on IM data and performance metrics
- Provide day to day advice and communications to relevant stakeholders regarding current initiatives, status and implementation issues.
- Contribute to the development and review of IM processes to ensure gov't policy and legislative requirements are met.
- Assist in the preparation of a range of IM program related documents as instructed.
- Assist in managing and implementing IM processes and projects.
- Tertiary qualifications in Injury Management or equivalent recent local experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Astha Kapoor at firstname.lastname@example.org, sharing your CV, quoting ref no. JO-2007-100943. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com