|Posted||about 2 months ago|
About the Company
Our client is an award-winning Sales &Service provider, who are proud of their reputation for providing an exceptional quality of work. With a customer-focussed approach, their continued success and year-on-year growth has led to the creation of a new position which will provide support to the Human Resources Director.
About the Role
As the Human Resources Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Update and manage Organisational Charts
- Monitor and maintain Equipment, License and Training registers
- Create and distribute HR correspondence and Employment Contracts
- Ensure all documentation is compliant with legislation and industry standards
- Manage, revise and update Position Descriptions and company Policies
- Draft job advertisements and post them to the relevant job boards
- Manage job applications and schedule interviews
- Organise Medical Assessments and Police Checks
- Payroll support - full function processing
- Updating payroll procedural documents
- Payroll analysis and reporting in MS Excel
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and energetic individual with a "can do" attitude. You must have exceptional communication skills and a high level of numeracy and literacy. Good attention to detail is essential, along with intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Excel which you will use to perform calculations and analysis.
This opportunity may suit a student undertaking studies in Business or HR Management, who is wanting to gain real-life experience in the areas of Human Resources and/or Payroll.
- Be mentored by a supportive manager who is willing to develop your HR & Payroll skills
- Part-time permanent position - 24 hours per week (including Tuesday & Wednesday), with future opportunity to become full-time permanent.
- Southside location with parking
- Negotiable salary, dependent on experience
- Uniforms supplied
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103108. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com