|Posted||about 2 months ago|
Davidson is excited to present a brand new Helpdesk / Level 2 IT Support contract opportunity. This role will see you through until EOFY 2021 with possibility of extension. You will act as the first point of contact to support services to ICT clients. You will provide second level desktop support and make sure technical isues are resolved properly.
About the Role
- Support, maintain and install audio visual systems,
- Resolve digital audio recording and audio visual issues
- Update databases of equipment and job logging systems
- Monitor remote facilities for potential issues and/or faults
- Provide support, training, assistance and feedback to clients and other team members so they may better achieve their own goals and those of the team.
- Knowledge and experience working in an IT service environment that supports a diverse client based.
- Sound understanding of ITIL processes, particularly in incident and request fulfilment.
- Experience with below mentioned is highly desirable
- AMX Control systems and SVSI products
- Video Conference support (Cisco)
- Audio systems - microphones and amplification within corporate environment
- BiAmp signal processing equipment
Get your application in today, as this role is closing soon.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com