Davidson is excited to present a Helpdesk / Level 1 Support contract opportunity with one of our well-respected government clients. The initial contract will see you through until 30 September 2020 with the possibility of extension. You will use your technical expertise in ITIL processes, Office 365, Windows 8.1 and desktop/laptop hardware and strong client service skills to provide responsive, reliable, and respectful support to a diverse group of clients.
About the Role
You will responsible for undertaking the following tasks;
- Provide first-contact support services to I&CT clients.
- Provide responsive technical support in the investigation and resolution of client incidents.
- Provide technical knowledge and skills in the fulfilment of requests from clients.
- Provide second-level desktop support and request services including installation of desktops, laptops, and printers.
- Maintain an awareness of current and emerging whole of Government ICT through researching of strategies, policies, standards, and of relevant technologies and industry best practice.
- Use your initiative and proactive approach to identify opportunities and initiatives that will enhance I&CT delivered services.
You will successful demonstrate;
- Knowledge and experience working in an IT service environment that supports a diverse client based.
- Sound understanding of ITIL processes, particularly in incident and request fulfilment.
- Tertiary or industry qualifications and/or experience in the following technologies will be of benefit and highly regarded for this position:
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Office 365
- Desktop and laptop hardware.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 07 3023 1000 or email Praneil.Raniga@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2004-100273. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com