|Posted||about 1 month ago|
We are seeking an accomplished Health Services Manager to lead a team of nurses and allied health professionals in providing health and related services at the recently opened state-of-the-art correctional centre operated by Serco Australia near Grafton Northern NSW.
The Health Services Manager (HSM) is responsible for the operation of 3 medical centres with a combined bed facility of 1700.
Reporting to the General Manager, the HSM is a member of the Senior Management Team and is responsible for:
- effective leadership and performance management of the health services team
- managing contracted service providers
- developing operational plans
- maintaining and improving practice systems
- leading the management of risk and ensuring clinical and safety compliance
- workforce planning and rostering
- senior stakeholder engagement
- delivering on contractual kpi's
You will have clinical qualifications such as a Bachelor of Nursing and/or Post graduate qualification in HealthCare Management, Business Administration, Practice Management or related disciplines and a current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
Other eligible criteria include:
- Experience in a senior line management role in a Healthcare Centre or Clinical Nursing Practice within an institutional environment or equivalent.
- Experience planning, co-ordinating, directing and supervising health care services.
- Managing the professional standard of nursing care, preferably within a correctional or institutional facility (preferable but not essential).
- Understanding the needs of providing appropriate health care services within a correctional environment and adapting services.
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology and understanding of Quality Accreditation Standards.
- Sound knowledge of legislation and policy applicable to nursing, health care management and areas of specialty.
- Proficiency with Electronic Medical Record systems and software applications.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in the application of nursing practice and healthcare management.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Webster | 0427 329 443 OR David Reynolds | 0410 471 652, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102633.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com