|Posted||9 days ago|
Our client is an international blue chip organisation which develops, constructs, owns and operates energy projects across the globe.
- Coordinate workplace health and safety across the small but growing Australian business of a multinational utility-scale renewable energy company.
- Lead the company's local health and safety strategy and ensure alignment with the company's global strategy.
- Implement the company's global integrated management system across the company's local Australian corporate and operational sites.
- Conduct health and safety audits of renewable energy projects during development, construction and operation.
- Prepare regulatory and internal health and safety reports and documentation.
- Assist in the review, development and maintenance of HSSE management systems including policies, manuals, procedures, and method statements.
- Coordinate and/or conduct HSSE training programs including basic safety inductions, hazard identification and risk assessments.
- The successful candidate will have the following desired qualities:
- Based in Brisbane.
- 3-5 years of experience in occupational / workplace health and safety.
- Relevant qualifications in occupational / workplace health and safety.
- Electrician/electrical background highly desirable.
- Lead auditor qualifications in OHS desirable.
- Experience in the electricity/energy industry and construction sector preferred.
- Good analytical skills and presentation skills.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054, quoting job title. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com