About the Role
This role is ideal for someone who has experience in managing the delivery of a strategic and transformational project portfolio.
Your main responsibilites will include:
- Responsible for the delivery of a strategic and transformational project portfolio, working with the Business Engagement function to link portfolio management to business strategy.
- Develop and manage an overarching IT program management governance and quality assurance framework.
- Maintain a balance between responding flexibly through varied project delivery approaches whilst implementing standardised, best practice methods.
- Manage multiple aspects of vendor relationships and the procurement needs from the business, ensuring that issues of mutual interest and importance are communicated to the appropriate persons in the most efficient way on a regular basis.
- Collect, review and evaluate reporting data to the executives on the monitoring of project performance, vendor performance, operational performance and staff workload
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of project deliverables, taking the ownership of escalating and resolving the risks and issues with relevant stakeholders and governance committees.
- Ensure large programs and projects follow best practice and project management methodology.
- Work closely with the IT operation teams to ensure the smooth handover of project activities and deliverables into operations.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of implementing common practice project delivery techniques.
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills with proven track record to govern large IT portfolios.
- Ability to influence and build required internal and external relationships across the company and up to board level.
- Demonstrated management skills to lead a team, develop people and design and develop systems to establish and measure accountabilities.
- Strong communication skills, presentation skills, commercial acumen and financial skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and standard project and program management methodologies, tools, practices, governance, leading change initiatives
- Experience working through various digital architectures to influence solution and solve customer problems.
- Strong stakeholder management experience with proven experience in presenting at C-level.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate organisational partners to accomplish project goals and objectives
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact David Sparks on 03 9929 9509. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com