Collins Foods Limited (CFL) is an ASX200 listed company with operations dating back to 1969 when CFL opened the first KFC restaurant in Queensland. Fast forward 50 years and CFL is now the largest franchisee of KFC Restaurants in Australia operating almost 250 KFC restaurants across Australia and Europe, as well as Sizzler restaurants in Australia and Asia, and Taco Bell in Brisbane, Queensland.
The CFL Restaurant Support Centre is located in Hamilton, Brisbane, and is the main hub for above-store staff who support a workforce of over 14,000 employees across Australia. The Support Centre houses a number of divisions including Finance & Accounting, Payroll, Supply Chain, Information Systems, Human Resources, Marketing, Property & Construction, Maintenance & Engineering, and Restaurant Operations.
Position Details and Purpose of the Role
To develop, implement and deliver successful Marketing strategies and tactics for Taco Bell Australia to support ongoing growth and development in the Australian market.
|Key Duties & Responsibilities|
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy designed to grow the Taco Bell business with a "brand over time, sales overnight" mindset
- Develop comprehensive marketing plan to grow brand awareness and trial within each restaurant trade zone
- Develop and drive the execution of the marketing calendar ensuring effective analysis of all marketing activity and product promotions and incorporation of key learnings into future marketing plans.
- Ownership of marketing budget ensuring strong return on marketing investment.
- Maximise cut-through of communications across all channels, with a strong emphasis on digital and social media.
- Ensure the best possible menu construct with the right pricing and product offers for all key customer occasions.
- Maximise value of loyalty program to grow frequency and engagement with customer base.
- Influence external stakeholders including the franchisor and other Taco Bell franchisees, to drive profitable brand growth.
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration with the restaurant support team and broader Collins business.
- Manage and liaise with various media outlets and agencies to ensure timelines, budgets and business requirements are met.
- Identify areas of potential development opportunities within the Marketing team and ensuring continued ongoing professional development of all team members.
- Foster 'The Collins Way' culture and driving it through the Marketing team.
Key Performance Indicators
- Grow the Taco Bell brand, driving sales and brand over time through development and execution of a comprehensive marketing strategy, preparation of an effective marketing plan to deliver on strategy, and disciplined execution.
- Deliver consistent return on marketing investment.
- Development, implementation and management of the Customer Loyalty Strategy.
- Continue to execute successful future store openings for Taco Bell through marketing related activity to drive awareness and sales.
|Education / Qualifications|
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business or related discipline
|Skills & Experience|
- Previous experience as a Head of Marketing or similar, ideally within a start-up organisation.
- Strong understanding and experience in digital marketing.
- Previous senior marketing experience in a multi-site organisation.
- Previous experience in the Retail or Fast Food industry preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in people management and leadership.
- Previous experience in project management including budget allocations.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically with a customer-centric focus.
- Dynamic digital marketing knowledge.
- Strong creative thinking with a 'think outside the box' mentality.
- Ability to lead a small team with the ability (and desire) to perform operationally, if required.
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
- Strong stakeholder management skills; both internally and externally.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact David (Will) Wilson on +61 407 573 962, quoting ref no. JO-2004-100235.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com