|Posted||17 days ago|
This successful and evolving Australian organisation headquartered here in Brisbane has just moved into an exciting new stage of growth as a result of a number of recent acquisitions. With a head office of 90 and a further 2000+ staff) across Australia, this national organisation is seeking to appoint a highly experienced Head of Marketing who is strong within the digital.
About the Role
This is an exciting new role where you have a Greenfield to really embrace being the key influences across other offices with marketing strategies. In time as the role grows and evolves you will have the opportunity to grow a marketing team under you. The role is part of the Senior Leadership Team and reports directly to the CEO.
- Provide tactical marketing strategies across the national marketing team
- You will have a strong digital background
- Provide guidance to the CEO of what would be the best marketing strategies for the business
- Ability to set up a marketing department and be a hand on leader
- Adapt to marketing changes
- Influence the national marketing team of the most effective approach for the business
- Manage the company website across the board
- Build key relationships with external website providers / graphic design and negotiate the best deal
- Ability to grow at this exciting marketing role evolves and build a team
- Design adverting for the business and roll out nationally
- Understand where the business should most effectively spend money in relation to advertising for the most effective exposure to customers conversion into sales
- Ability to lead the business in the right direction and move with the times as the organisation grows
Tertiary qualified along with being an experienced Head of Marketing with strong leadership/influencing skills. The successful individual will have strong operations and strategic focus, a creative mind with the ability to think outside the box as well as having the ability to look ahead to the future and drive a collaborative and changing work environment.
You will have a down to each yet creative approach and the ability to empower, educate and communicate effectively at all levels. You are a self-starter, adopt a proactive approach to problem-solving, enjoy working in a hands-on capacity and have a high level of resilience and communication skills.
- Influence and provide strategy to the national marketing team
- Growing organisation
- Ability to grow a marketing team underneath you
- Add value to the organisation during a time of rapid growth and expansion
- Make this role you own with full control over marketing strategies
- Brand new state of the art offices / onsite gym / a culture you will be part of creating
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jenny Prince on 07 3023 1044, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102473. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com