|Posted||15 days ago|
UnitingCare provides health and community services to thousands of people every day of the year through its services in Health, Aged Care and Community Services, Family and Disability Services, Retirement Living and Retail. These services encompass 8 major brands including UnitingCare, Blue Care, The Wesley Hospital, St Andrews, Buderim Private and St Stephens Hospitals, Lifeline and ARRCS (Australian Regional and Remote Community Services).
The principle role of the Head of Fundraising will be the implementation of UnitingCare's 10 year Fundraising Strategic Plan, which in turn is a key driver of UnitingCare's 10 Year Capital Plan. The Head of Fundraising will be responsible for developing and embedding key enablers of future fundraising success including:
- Leading the development of a philanthropic culture across UnitingCare, from the Board to our Volunteers;
- Establishing clarity of purpose for the Fundraising team and UnitingCare's business units;
- Fostering a data driven culture to better understand UnitingCare's donors and customers;
- Implementing structured planning and delivery processes for fundraising activity;
- Championing excellence in fundraising execution; and
- Leading the behaviour of testing, evaluation and refining fundraising activities.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A tertiary qualification in Business, Marketing or related field (e.g., Management; Executive Leadership; MBA);
- Significant experience in high profile strategic fundraising roles in a complex fundraising environment, or a successful commercial career in delivering against goals, including income targets and KPIs. Health and Community services industry experience would be considered advantageous, as well as experience in strategic planning for philanthropic purposes in a not-for-profit environment;
- Leadership experience at a senior level in a major not for profit or corporate environment, in particular, demonstrated experience in leading, nurturing and motivating sales teams;
- A demonstrable record of achievement in strategic planning, policy and procedure development, budgeting and in the provision of high-level reports and briefings to senior management;
- Extensive networks and a high degree of credibility, professionalism and gravitas;
- Ability to drive cultural change and customer centric focus; and
- A highly collaborative leadership and management style, evidence by a record of achievement across organisational boundaries in a large, multi-streamed organisation.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact David (Will) Wilson on 0499 920 848 quoting ref no. JO-2102-102812.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com