About the Role
Davidson Technology has partnered with a reputable organisation who has recently undertaken a significant IT transformation and is now looking to appoint a Head of Data, Analytics and Reporting to establish a brand new practice within a large scale organisation.
This opportunity is entirely Greenfields owning and establishing this practice you will create the roadmap and strategy for all things Data and Analytics.
- Previous experience in a Head of Analytics position
- Experience developing and leading reporting strategy across an organisation
- Experience establishing a Data, Reporting, and Analytics practice
- Experience managing and mentoring a team of analysts
- Strong problem-solving ability with an understanding of insights and recommendations
- Master Data Management / Data Governance
- Hands-on experience rolling out Power BI across a business
- Strong executive-level stakeholder management experience (proven track record)
- Strong technical experience with SQL, ETL, Data Warehouses, Data Lakes, etc
- Experience leading long and short term analytics strategies
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com