|Posted||10 days ago|
About the Company
Providing the highest level of services with a focus on premium amenities and activities, this group is elevating the quality of community and lifestyle living by listening to their customers and developing strong and positive relationships that will ultimately enhance their overall experience. With extraordinary potential for innovation and growth, they continue to forge ahead offering community experiences unparalleled in the market.
To support the organisations strategic growth plans, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial and Infrastructure Manager to lead the commercial and infrastructure construction business units. Whilst contributing at the strategic level, this role will also be hands on, being heavily involved in the day to day commercial construction activities and overseeing communal project requirements including infrastructure, facilities and design management and all associated procurement activities.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO, you will have the responsibility to provide strategic leadership and drive performance of the Commercial and Infrastructure division. It will be within your remit to ensure all relevant systems, processes and procedures are designed and implemented to ensure optimal operational efficiency that will ultimately achieve strategic business objectives. Along with the provision of exceptional leadership to the direct reports within your team you will:
- Play an active lead in the design process from project inception on all facilities, civil and infrastructure projects
- Work with project teams to ensure innovative urban design solutions are developed to provide sustainable competitive advantages and reduced lifecycle maintenance
- Create and implement the infrastructure and construction management model for the business
- Achieve measurable efficiencies through documentation of processes and achieve efficiency in project production output and a decrease in variance costs
- Establish risk management processes and internal controls for all major contracts
- Develop and implement strategies and initiatives to accomplish long term goals
- Oversee capital expenditure and minor works ensuring consistency with budgets
- Create a performance focused culture
It is expected that to achieve success in this role you will be motivated and focused on developing and implementing the strategy, systems and the vision of the organisation. You will have extensive experience in design management, with a focus on cost planning, having managed large scale subdivision projects including the construction of commercial buildings and civil works. Similarly, experience as a senior client-side project manager within a property development business will also be viewed favourably.
You will have a leadership style which is naturally empowering, supportive, and collaborative, that drives a high performing culture. You will have the ability to negotiate strong commercial outcomes, drive strategy and clearly identify optimal business opportunities using your strong financial acumen. It is expected that successful candidate will hold Tertiary qualifications and/or have experience within project management, construction or engineering.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 0452 548 494, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103996. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com