|Posted||22 days ago|
About the Company
Providing the highest level of services with a focus on premium amenities and activities, this group is elevating the quality of community living and lifestyle by listening to their clients and developing strong and positive relationships that will ultimately enhance their overall experience. With extraordinary potential for innovation and growth, they continue to forge ahead offering community experiences unparalleled in the market. To support their growth plans, an opportunity has arisen for a talented Community and Stakeholder Manager who will focus on continuous improvement. This role will lead community strategy through identification of new opportunities arising from community collaboration.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be given the responsibility for establishing and nurturing relationships across all communities to support the growth of the businesses reputation and service offering. Along with the provision of exceptional leadership to the direct reports within your team you will be charged with:
- Working closely with Managers to navigate potential sensitive issues/environment and proactively identify and manage client concerns
- Oversee external party agreements and contracts
- Establish and maintain strong business and community relationships
- Develop market intelligence reporting to ensure competitive advantages
- Act as a thought leader, remaining abreast of current and emerging planning issues and trends
- Oversee all legislative requirements, processes and regulatory requirements in provision of products and services
- Bring learnings and best practice into new developments and communities
- Manage competing priorities, deadlines and inputs from multiple teams and external stakeholders to guide and influence positive community outcomes
- Lead your team, providing mentoring, motivation and training to ensure the brand is being represented in the best possible way.
Furthermore you will play a critical role in ensuring that financial and operational targets are met, being responsible for full budget management and review process incorporating facilities assets and capital expenditure requirements.
To be successful in this role you will be motivated and focused on developing and implementing the strategy, systems and the vision of the organisation. You will need to have a passion for the purpose, combined with demonstrated achievements at a senior level in community management and engagement activities. It is essential that you are a natural influencer with an empathetic approach when dealing with negotiations and conflict and have prior experience in delivering services in a sensitive environment which operates under legislative compliance requirements and regulations. You will have strong leadership abilities, with previous experience in managing teams, working with them and fostering their abilities to think creatively and look for opportunities. Tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded, along with experience managing large and diverse community groups from all walks of life.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-2011-101867. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com