Our client is a well-funded not for profit located on the city fringe of Melbourne. They are a mature business with a friendly and collaborative culture. There currently exists as opportunity for you to join the team as a HCM Project Manager.
The HCM Project Manager will be ultimately responsible for the successful delivery of a SuccessFactors implementation.
Skills and Experience required:
- Solid understanding of project management methodology (i.e. PMBOK, PRINCE 2, or Agile)
- Proven track record of delivering IT projects in a complex organisation.
- End-to-end experience managing large and complex projects
- Experience leading a package implementation project team that incorporates multiple products and vendor/supplier resources as part of the team
- Experience working with business stakeholders
- Experience managing two or more Success Factors implementations as a Project Manager
- Demonstrated experience in Success Factors in a hybrid environment (Chris 21 / FAIMS etc)
- RFP experience
- Experience working with implementation partners
- NFP / Charity HCM exposure
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com