HCD Service and Experience Designer
A unique opportunity for an individual to help drive change for colleagues, stakeholders and customers to adopt customer-centric methods to solve real human problems.
Someone who has designed either internal employee or external customer experience projects. You will be working with the Digital team, Call Centre & Customer relations business channels and other business streams.
You are a designer who has had experience re-designing physical spaces leveraging human-cantered design principles to support the translation from research and insights into delivery.
The role must champion the needs of the people we are designing for, challenge existing preconceptions, and yet facilitate diverse stakeholders to achieve outcomes that solve real problems or pursue new opportunities. This means wearing many hats and demonstrating flexibility yet remaining true to the problem the design team have been asked to explore.
Some of the skills you will have :
- Applying HCD methodologies to the forefront of research to surface user-friendly, competitive and relevant experiences which will solve problems and delight our customers.
- Translates insights into tangible and measurable opportunities to improve and innovate client value propositions, experiences, products and services.
- Collaborate with the team to design current and ideal future state experiences based on customer insights, surfacing interactions across all channels and identifying those that impact the intended future state customer journeys.
- Helping colleagues and stakeholder understand the value of human-centred design and how to apply it by adopting customer-centric methods to our work, leveraging the tools and coaching to build capability and confidence in Service Design. Embeds compassion and empathy for the customer in the way we work and operate as business.
- Helps deliver visually impactful artefacts.
- Plan and Facilitate key Service Design & HCD activities
- Be a thought-leader in HCD principles and practices to enable the boarder organisation to become more human-centric
- You are a great lover of Design, with the broadest interpretation, and have had prior and recent demonstrable in a Design, Customer Experience, Strategy or Human-Cantered Designer role.
- You know how to apply human-centred design
- You have proven experience in space/physical or industrial design
- You easily communicate and bring stakeholders on the journey through story-telling and other HCD methods
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills combined with strong presentation skills, and you know how to facilitate workshops of diverse stakeholders with diverse needs and yet arrive at an outcome.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gideon Donaldson on 03 9929 9526, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99519. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com