A privately owned mid-sized vibrant consultancy which prides itself on excellence of service and speed of delivery
About the Role
- Managing your own projects including staff coordination, budget management, ensuring project deliverables are met and client liaison.
- Site based works including supervision of remediation works.
- Chemical hazard and exposure assessments including VOCs, sVOCs/PAHs, methane, lead, etc and dust/ particulates.
- Hazardous building material surveys and reporting.
- Asbestos surveys, monitoring and reporting.
- Hazardous materials clearance inspections and reporting.
- Control and exposure air and gas monitoring.
- Maintenance and calibration of equipment.
- Contributing to the development of junior staff.
- Tertiary qualifications in occupational hygiene, environmental science/ engineering, or a related degree.
- A proven track record in the practical application of current health and safety legislation, Codes of Practice and relevant Australia Standards.
- A current valid VIC driver's license (manual).
- WorkSafe VIC Class B or Class A License (or equivalent qualification), or SafeWork NSW Asbestos Assessors License (LAA).
- Associate or provisional membership of the AIOH (Desirable).
- Work with an expert peer group including EPA Accredited Auditors and Toxicology Specialists
- A wide variety of project work
- Opportunity for further certification and education
- Excellent CBD office space furhter enhancing a fun and collaborative culture
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tim Venn on 03 9929 9549, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90142. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com