About the Company
Our client is a leading ASX listed company are seeking a Group Financial Controller to join them on a 12 month fixed-term contract basis.
This is an instrumental role responsible for all group accounting, taxation and treasury functions including maintenance of appropriate systems of our client's internal control.
Whilst operating at a senior leadership level and influencing key decisions within the Australian business, these are the primary responsibilities for the Group Financial Controller:
- Leading the management and financial reporting processes
- Providing leadership and development, and upskilling finance team
- Ensuring compliance with all external reporting, governance and tax obligations
- Maintaining strong financial controls and mitigating financial and operational risk
The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced Group Financial Controller or a Chief Financial Officer to further grow their career.
- Solid commercial experience working as a Group Financial Officer or CFO positions
- CA/CPA qualified, you will have a strong financial accounting background gained from either a 'Big 4' accounting firm or a medium to large corporate.
- You will possess a well-honed understanding of accounting standards and their practical application as well as the influencing and communication skills that will allow you to effectively build relationships at all levels of the organisation
*** Please note that this is a role based in Brisbane & the successfull candidate needs to be based in Brisbane ***
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101418. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com