Are you looking for a fun and ethical environment to work in? A team of highly capable IT specialists? Somewhere with lots of energy and progressive solutions? Do you want to be part of a team that is heard and where you're not just a number but a respected advisor to the business?
Well, this may just be the role for you.
You will be working with an extremely progressive business that is growing at rapid rates through both acquisition and growth - due to this they are looking at expanding their IT team with this integral role - Group Applications Manager.
Working alongside an extremely talented team of IT professionals, you will be responsible for the day to day management of your team and the development, implementations and reporting on the Business Applications portfolio.
Incorporating projects and BAU activities, you will have the opportunity to provide positive and robust outcomes while making your own mark on the team.
This is an opportunity that doesn't come along often and if you have the desired experience you could be the lucky person to step into a role with a huge amount of growth opportunities within an organisation that promotes ownership, positivity and innovation.
Do you have proven experience in the following?
- Direct line management within a similar IT leadership position.
- Experience in managing external partners/consultants
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills,.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels up to C-Suite because you're passionate about your solutions.
- Experience in working on and delivering to a range of business application projects such as Finance, DW, HCM etc. - both Waterfall and Agile.
- Strong understanding Cloud environment
- Solid experience within an MS environment (Dynamics Nav) and some SAP/Oracle or large ERP exposure a bonus.
- Experience in the delivery lifecycle for new Applications - assess, build, transform and operationalise
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sonya Oberstar on 03 9929 9511, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99182. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com