|Location||Ipswich City, Queensland|
|Posted||about 1 month ago|
Davidson are proudly partnering with CleanCo Queensland who are Queensland's newest, publicly-owned electricity generation and trading company - fuelled by a mix of clean energy and driven by big ideas and innovation.
CleanCo are shaping the future of Queensland's energy sector. They aim to facilitate a more dynamic and responsive energy market through a diverse mix of generation capacity and investment in renewable energy projects to deliver innovative energy solutions for customers while promoting increased market competition.
This role offers an opportunity to join a team of people striving to create a better world now and for future generations.
There is a full time permanent opportunity for a Grounds Maintenance Person for CleanCo's Swanbank Power Station, close to Ipswich. An integral role to the Swanbank team focused on the performance of the general grounds maintenance, inspections and all site support duties which will require you to:
- Undertake and support others with preventative and corrective maintenance including grounds maintenance, plant and dam inspections.
- Utilise prescribed occupation skills including Rigging, Dogging, Forklift, Scaffolding & fixed crane operation.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance activities as required and as set out in the plant strategies to ensure the efficiency, safety and cleanliness of the total plant and site is always maintained.
- Adhering to and being a champion of Health and Safety best practise.
- Respond appropriately to any requests from the Maintenance & Site Services Superintendent and/or Swanbank Operations, Engineering and Maintenance teams in relation to operational plant, engineering and maintenance activities.
- You are naturally motivated, with a grounds maintenance person or utility worker background and have a strong commitment to health and safety.
- Demonstrated experience in contractor supervision would be beneficial.
- Hold a current manual Driver License (C Class);
- Experienced mobile plant operator and associated licences would be beneficial.
- High Risk Work License Forklift is also desirable
If you have a passion to be part of something bigger than yourself, that contributes to the delivery of renewable, reliable and affordable energy for Queensland we want to hear from you.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com