About the Company
Partnering with one of Australia's most renowned brands, Davidson is recruiting for multiple creative and innovative Graphic Designers to join this organisation on either a permanent or temporary basis depending on experience. Our client based in Brisbane's CBD truly value their employees, offering excellent working conditions in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment. With a strong belief in fostering the personal and professional development of their staff why look elsewhere to grow your career. As a member of a collaborative team with strong mentors you will gain invaluable experience and be really supported to develop within the organisation.
About the Role
As the Graphic Designer you will be working alongside designers, account managers, brand managers and marketers, you will be responsible for the final product along with its success and ability to be understood. Furthermore, working alongside the Creative Studio Team in the production of advertising material for this very successful and rapidly growing global company in accordance with brand standards.
- Creation and delivery of a range of cross-platform advertising and marketing assets to a finished art standard.
- Design checks at several stages throughout the project. Checks are performed on all aspects of the artwork such as layout, copy, images, footage, sound, content flow and consistency.
- Post-production of each project.
- Staying on track with emerging design trends and culture.
- Ensuring master file templates are up to date in accordance to brand standards.
We will only be considering people for this role who are degree qualified, with 3 years' minimum experience in similar roles, and with a background in advertising or digital agencies. You will have strong communication skills, both written and verbal are essential.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite on a Mac platform.
- Exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative design concepts and highly considered visual executions.
- Understanding of digital design using HTML5 principles an advantage but not necessary.
- The ability to interpret verbal and written briefs.
- Exposure to an iconic, ASX listed business
- Innovative and progressive culture
- Hard working and rewarding environment
- Exciting industry related benefits in addition to ongoing study support
- Social and dynamic culture
Applications are being considered now! - please apply through the online platform. Confidential enquiries can be directed to Duy Le on 3023 1004 or email@example.com
Please note, due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.