About the Company
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer to join a growing government department for a temporary contract.
About the Role
Support the development of the online learning solutions and programs by providing graphic design, illustration and animation services
The graphic designer will have responsibility for the following activities and key tasks
- Provide support to the L&PD team on matters relating to graphic design for digital and traditional channels
- Perform graphic design and desktop publishing tasks as required, from concept to print and/or roll out (could potentially include visual assets for intranet and website, learning materials, and traditional and electronic marketing collateral).
- Design and produce graphics, images, and illustrations to support online learning products
- Develop high quality online animations for learning products and programs
- Undertake stakeholder consultations to understand visual and online design needs
- Provide designs that are consistent with L&PD branding, DoE standards and visual style guides
- Liaise with Team Lead, staff and stakeholders to ensure ongoing improvement of processes through consultation and collaboration.
- Significant graphic design experience, including illustration and online animation using relevant animation software, such as Adobe AfterEffects and Yvond (ideally in an instructional design environment)
- A comprehensive understanding of graphic design principles, techniques and software tools
- Proven ability in the design and production of marketing collateral for digital and traditional channels, from concept to publishing
- Fully conversant in the use of the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent organisational, critical thinking and time management skills
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively
- $52.25 per hour + SUPER
- CBD Location
- Great Government department
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). ref no. JO-2004-100199. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com