|Posted||9 days ago|
About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate, or someone nearing completion of an engineering university degree. Our client is an international organisation, looking to expand its operations.
This is a developmental role and successful candidates will be trained and support in UX development of the organisations system, including system design, prototyping, development coordination and solution validation
About the Role
The UX Graduate will play a key role in the team as the organisation continue to further enhance the system UI. This will be an excellent opportunity to gain an in-depth knowledge of the domain and how systems play a vital role in the operations. This position will be involved with the conceptual planning of new screens for future work. This will involve interaction with product owners, customers, developers and various other key stakeholders. Communication will be a key part of the role.
Key areas of work in this role will include the following:
- Analysis of the existing uses of the application
- Discussions with stakeholders around new requirements
- Prototyping mock-ups of new screens
- Documentation of analysis / findings
- Liaising with developers to produce the new screens
Knowledge and exposure to UX prototyping tools would be very advantageous though not essential. A willingness to learn and a strong desire to make changes to improve the application.
- A bachelor's degree in an accredited Engineering or Computer Science degree, with focus on UX development breakthroughs is important
- Must have strong problem-solving skills, analytical skills and the ability to communicate technical information effectively
- Strong data analysis skills are needed
- Ability to keep up with industry trends and new technology
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Shams Shiraz on 04 222 40069 , quoting ref no. JO-2104-104045. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com