About the Company
Working with a well-established organisation in the inner east suburbs.
About the Role
- Extract and collate appropriate data from Adobe Analytics for usage in reports.
- Produce campaign reports and analysis, specifically to web site and online media reports.
- Develop automation and enhancement of Progress Report around campaign results for optimization of media campaigns.
- Collaborate on Ad Hoc Report requests as needed.
- Participate in ongoing discussions concerning data collection, tagging, and data analysis.
- Share the knowledge of analysis techniques with other staff.
- Assist in measuring site usability and effectiveness while turning data into actionable recommendations.
- Graduate in Mathematics, statistics or relevant degree
- Experience using Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager and Adobe Analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Beeny on 03 9929 9552, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90695. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com