Davidson Technology are actively recruiting a Graduate Data Officer / Analyst to engage with our client in Surry Hills until June 2019.
This would be across a Data Warehouse project.
- Monitor the state of data quality within their scope of responsibility.
- Establish goals for data quality improvement.
- Identify the best approaches for resolving data quality issues.
- Formulate business rules governing use of the data, perhaps including security and data life cycle management.
- Work with data stewards in other units to develop policies and best practices.
- Escalate problems where necessary to leaders of the data quality initiative.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact David Bruce at email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90860. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com