About the Company
Well regarded industry leader with expanding business operations require an graduate accountant to join their professional team. This genuine career opportunity will allow you to rub shoulders with a broad team of professionals that share strong commercial vision and pride in the brand that they work for.
About the Role
Working closely with the Financial Controller you will be responsible for assisting with a wide range of accounting and finance duties including:
- Monthly tansactional services including; AP, AR and Payroll
- Month end processes inluding; bank, general Ledger and balance sheet reconciliations, AMEX and petty cash reconciliations and intercompany loan reconciliations.
- Monthly and Quarterly BAS
- EOFY accounting responsibilities
You will be degree qualified and looking to make your first move into a commercial organisation, while previous experience in an accounting role will be favourable it is not essential. You must be energetic, motivated and willing to learn! All candidates MUST include qualifications and GPA in CV detail. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills in a supportive team environment.
- Annual retreat away!
- F45 Membership!
- Opportunity to work closely with a strong mentor!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Rebecca Willis on 07 3023 1028, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90537. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com