About the Company
We have an immediate start contract for a GIS Officer with a NSW Local Council to be offered on initial 3 month contract with potential extension.
About the Role
This role will be responsible for the implementation of approved strategies for Council's Geographic Information System (GIS)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Spatial Information Systems or a related field
- Strong GIS knowledge and experience
- Strong experience in a similar role, preferably withing local or state government
- Current class C driver's licence
- Availability to commence in June and commit for a 3 month contract
This is a 3 month contract with a NSW local council with an attractive hourly rate on offer.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100507. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com