Do you want to build tomorrows Sydney and be a vital part of NSW once in a generation transport development? Do you wish to be a part of a team of highly skilled engineers?
Take the opportunity to join a flourishing organisation, our sector leading client is looking to strengthen their team with a Geotechnical engineer in the rail sector.
Your role will primarily focus on conducting geotechnical investigations and prepare geotechnical advice in relations to maintenance of rail operations. Key accountabilities:
- Conduct field inspections and investigation of problem sites by investigating, assessing and reporting on the geotechnical hazards in relation to the conditions
- Provide advice on foundations for example track, bridges and buildings
- Make recommendations in relation to remedial work and the design and construction of any new infrastructure
- Prioritise and schedule investigations to determine geotechnical conditions
- Contribute to the development of geotechnical engineering standards, policies, procedures
What we are looking for
To be successful in this role tertiary qualifications in civil engineering or geotechnical engineering is essential combination with a RIW card and at least 2 years of industry experience.
This organisation actively works towards a flexible environment and a dynamic workforce. We inspire and like to see people from all backgrounds to apply and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Not quite right? We also have opportunities available from mid-level up to director level. Whether your expertise lies in road, rail, transport, development, design, maintenance or asset management we have a selection of roles in both public and private sector available for you.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Liisa Olsson on 02 8093 0617, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90777. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com