- Develop and implement the strategic planning and reporting framework
- Collaborate with the executive team to provide values-based leadership
- Flexible working arrangements with offices across Southern Victoria
Southern Rural Water (SRW) manages rural water and groundwater across the southern half of Victoria from the Great Divide to the coast and to the South Australian border in the west and the NSW border in the east. SRW is a government-owned statutory corporation, operating with offices across the state to support agricultural production, electricity generation, country towns and cities, and rural and urban businesses.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the GM Strategy and Performance will provide significant leadership across the organisation to assist with developing and enabling the organisation's strategic objectives, guiding cultural transformation, and ensuring empowerment, accountability and delivery that will position Southern Rural Water to be future ready.
As a critical part of the leadership team, you will drive innovation and continuous improvement within the business. With a focus on growing a strong customer-centric mindset, the organisation is striving for excellence and you will play a role in the future success.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be a proven people-leader, able to create and articulate a shared vision across a network of offices that inspires and influences staff and the executive to achieve the organisational vision
- Build strong and value-driven relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders at all levels, including within the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
- Be agile: able to anticipate changes in policy, mitigate risks, deliver on strategy, and be a change agent within the broader team
- Demonstrated strategic experience in water or aligned sectors
Please note this position will require travel across Southern Rural Water's operating region.
To apply for this role, please click the "Apply Now" button and attach your resume. For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Seamus Scanlon on (03) 9929 9589 or Carla Bent on (03) 9929 9513.