Davidson continues to build a legacy as a market leader in workplace performance. Today we invite committed and passionate people to help us on our exciting journey of growth and success.
We continuously broaden the rewards and recognition we provide for high performance and experiences. Whether it's active social clubs; birthday RDO's or personal Professional Development experiences with in-house specialists, your experience is only restrained by your own actions and motivation to perform.
We know that inclusive companies with demonstrated diversity have more effective and successful teams. Therefore, we welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTQI and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Due to our continued success and growth, we are seeking an experienced General Manager within the on Technology Victorian business. This role will both grow and maintain a profitable business by increasing market share and profile through driving the performance of their teams using the Davidson Model.
The General Manager will build key client relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close proposals whilst maintaining knowledge of current consulting market conditions.
- Build a strong and consistent sales pipeline of opportunities with a dual focus on New Business and Account Management within the division;
- Continuously identify commercial opportunities, market drivers and implement quick yet qualified strategies to grow the annuity and overall portfolio for the business;
- Identify and target appropriate micro-specialisations or industry expertise for their teams, provide and create opportunity for their people to grow and develop; and
- Frequently represent Davidson at key local industry forums to create lasting, long term relationships for Davidson Technology and the broader business.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven leadership skills at a high level.
- 5+ years' experience in a leadership role
- Experience driving and sustaining high performance practices across a workforce;
- Previous experience within in agency recruitment is highly desirable
- Is a strong communicator with exceptional presentation skills and the ability translate complex subject matter to customers;
- Possesses strong influencing and negotiation skills;
- Is a confident relationship builder who can share and build positive energy with existing and new clients resulting in quality sales growth;
- Holds the ability to think on their feet and innovate;
- Is a creative problem solver and solution finder;
- Outstanding customer service skills with the ability to follow through;
If you are a highly motivated and results driven General Manager who is keen to join a team which is kicking goals and this sounds like the ideal next step in your sales career, please reach out for further information or apply today!