|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About The Organisation - Proud Industry Voice
Fitness Australia is a not-for-profit peak industry association with 26,000 members that represents the Australian Fitness Industry and exists to professionalise and develop best practice standards through its engagement with key partnerships and advocacy; delivering education, quality and accreditation.
The organisation supports 6,400 businesses and 35,000 employees to provide an environment for more Australians to adopt a healthy lifestyle working across the fitness, sports and wellness sectors. Additionally, Fitness Australia is the key voice working to influence and shape government policy to lead to healthier lifestyle choices, within a professionally developed and regulated industry.
About the Role - Exciting GM Opportunity
As General Manager responsible for Business Development, you will report directly to the CEO and will have the responsibility for:
- Leading the growth strategies and develop a framework for opportunities to broaden the membership base and extend the service offering to a wider audience.
- Identify and convert additional revenue streams from both within the existing membership base, wider industry external stakeholders and government sources.
- Inspiring and developing strategic relationships to attain optimal outcomes leveraging your broad remit and diverse skillset.
- Using your commercial awareness and creative flair to produce a hands-on client account strategy that attracts new customers, whilst ensuring ongoing and purposeful engagement with existing members.
Candidate Profile - Is this You?
The successful candidate will be an entrepreneurial and innovative business development manager with strong commercial awareness, influential demeanour and professional gravitas. Your positive attitude and pro-active engagement combined with genuine passion and energy for the organisational purpose and values will be highly evident. Your crisp professional demeanour and clarity of communication will enable you to articulate and elevate the organisation's message through influence, advocacy and insights to a wide array of stakeholders including corporate clients, sole trader customers and government policy think-tanks alike.
- Applications from candidates who are currently in a sales, business development, key account management or similarly styled client acquisition focused role would be highly suited.
- Your track record of success should demonstrate key wins and measurable achievements that highlight how you positively impacted membership growth, sales revenue or similar metrics.
- Not-for-Profit, Registered Training Organisation or Membership based sales experience is not a pre-requisite, although appreciation for challenges of the role distinctly advantageous.
What's on Offer - Career Growth
This position offers an exciting opportunity to develop your career within a GM remit with exposure to the ELT. This organisation is forward thinking and committed to ongoing growth and as such you will find it personally and professionally rewarding.
- Salary package is commensurate with scope of role and size of organisation within the not-for-profit sector.
- Role can be based in Melbourne or Sydney.
- Click the link and upload your current resume in Word Format.
- Any CV applications directly received by Fitness Australia will be forwarded to Davidson for review and consideration.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding your submitted resume, please contact Christian Bloomfield, Senior Partner, on 02 8093 0602 quoting reference JO-2103-103237.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com