|Posted||23 days ago|
Davidson Projects & Operations is proud to be partnering with one of Queensland's leading employers in the energy sector to recruit a new General Manager Asset Services and Operational Risk, based in Brisbane.
This role represents a genuine opportunity to add significant value in one of the most dynamic energy markets Australia has ever seen.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, the General Manager Asset Services and Operational Risk is a key leadership position within the organisation, interfacing with all levels from the Board of Directors, Executive team and broader business.
To be successful in the role, you will have demonstrated experience and success in the following areas:
- Development and implementation of best practice Asset Management strategy within the power generation sector with a strong understanding of operations and maintenance within a traditional asset class.
- Outstanding track record with regard to Risk Management and Process Safety.
- A strong understanding of the Australian power and energy market with respect to policy, economic drivers and factors and technology.
- Have significant senior leadership experience within the space with the ability to both lead and influence across all levels of a technically oriented, highly regulated environment.
- High level of experience and competence in the development of people and teams, with particular focus on the development of those within highly technical environments.
- Proven ability to develop operational business plans, strategy and the build and management of large financial budgets.
It is expected that you will be a Chartered Professional Engineer with relevant post graduate qualifications in relevant disciplines including Business Administration and Asset Management.
In addition to the afore mentioned experience, we are seeking an individual who has:
- A genuine passion for the power sector, in particular Asset Management Strategy and Risk Management.
- A high level of autonomy and ability to operate with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated an ability to be highly collaborative and build strong networks, both internally and externally.
- Strong people development and leadership skills and the desire to build capability within the organisation.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity to shape the future direction of Asset and Risk Strategy within the organisation and to be involved in one of the most interesting and dynamic markets in Australia.
If you have a passion for Asset Management within the conventional power generation sector, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Veness on 0488 336 857. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com