|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Operating for over 20 years, our client is a leader in their field - providing a wide range of nationally recognised certificate and diploma-level courses. Their mission is to create work-ready professionals through supported education that has been developed in close consultation with industry employers. As a result of growth and uncapped opportunities, this newly created position will be pivotal in achieving strategic objectives
About the Role
Working closely with the CEO this is an opportunity to join a dynamic and professional team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Management of the training and compliance framework to ensure adherence to ASQA and related requirements
- Monitor RTO compliance to meet changing business and industry demands,
- Development and review of operational processes and procedures
- Liaise with the commercial team to recognise opportunities, monitor funding performance and evaluate against KPI's.
- Develop funding and tender applications and ensure compliance with funding regulatory requirements.
To be successful in securing this role we are seeking an individual who ideally has a proven track record and in-depth knowledge of VET sector funding programmes. You will have demonstrable experience and examples of developing successful funding applications and you will have a commercial mindset that will challenge and question performance against set objectives. You will be a motivated self-starter who has the ability to work collaboratively and has the ability to work under pressure to ensure tasks are completed. Strong leadership with the ability to influence others is also essential.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101770. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com