About the Company:
Our client is an Australian manufacturing success story, starting here and expanding overseas with operations across the globe. IT is a key enabler of the business success and is supported from the Brisbane head-office.
About the Role:
This is an opportunity for an experienced full stack .NET Web Developer into the area of integrated manufacturing automation and ERP systems.
Your primary objective will be to develop additions to the web-based front-end for the Global Customer Order System and develop additional functionality, reports and analytics as the company grows. You will be involved in requirements-gathering with the business as well as further development on integration with the CNC and robotics equipment.
We are looking for a developer with experience in the following:
- Experience with version and source control systems
- Experience into MS Dynamics AX
- Experience with mobile platform .NET development would be an advantage.
- Code optimisation
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills
- An interest in Business and Technology integration and automation
- Ability to occasionaly travel within Australia or overseas to undertake training
- Formal qualifications in Information Technology or related industry preferred.
The team culture is close-knit, relaxed and the company is certainly progressive in its use of technology.
You will be issued with a company phone and have your choice of a Wintel developers laptop.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99333. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com