About the client & the role
Our client a leading financial services enterprise is seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer to empower and enable the analytics community to continually deliver necessary information and insights necessary to drive a world class customer experiences & market leading financial performance.
We are seeking a passionate, results focused Senior Full Stack Engineer / Developer to take responsibility for the software development and continuous improvements for our client's data and analytics community. You will be responsible for end to end delivery of stories, working through estimation, to development, unit and component automation testing.
You will have prior experience working in an highly autonomous environment, as you will be the sole developer and this role will test your ability to take ownership of the stories you commit to delivering in a sprint taking technical direction from others in the team.
Essential knowledge, experience and attributes
- Design and Development of J2EE based customer facing digital assets
- Experience in developing unit tests
- Experience in agile software development, including unit testing coverage and TDD
- Skills and knowledge of one of the Oracle major relational database packages such as Oracle, SQL Server or Sybase
- Ability to understand the essential needs of users
- A proactive communicator, with strong analytical / problem-solving skills and good time management
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science or a related discipline
Beneficial knowledge and experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Automated Testing
- Banking or financial experience with digital products and customers whilst utilising other customer-focused methodologies or Java technologies is welcomed.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 03 9929 9516, quoting ref no.JO-1910-97997