|Location||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Posted||15 days ago|
Davidson is excited to present a brand new Full Stack Developer contract opportunity with a well-respected government utility. This is an initial 6 month contract with the posbillity of another 6 month extension. You will get involved in a significant development program of work to re-develop the client's complex application systems. You will liaise with product owners, business analysts, architects, the development manager and the project manager to ensure the successful delivery of the new systems.
About the Role
The Full Stack Developer will:
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with development framework
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications
- Assist with Coordinating development activities with the outsourced development team to ensure delivery of development work packages and ongoing support.
- Work collaboratively with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts.
- Interpret and communicate complex procedures to other both technical & non-technical colleagues
- Assist in the development and implementation of a new Development Framework and support adoption for the development service provider
- Act as escalation point for production issues in the event the service provider may fail to meet SLA and impact business.
- HTML5 + CSS3 (SASS/SCSS preferred)
- Webpack + Grunt or equivalent
- NodeJS - ExpressJS, Sails or equivalent
- MS SQL - Including complex/structured data design
- Git versioning
You will successfully demonstrate:
- Extensive experience in web (web sites, intranets and/or application) development
- Experience as a Full-stack Developer producing web applications
- Experience building RESTful APIs, including API design, gateways and microservices
- Experience working in an agile environment/team (daily scrum, weekly sprint, product and release backlogs, JIRA/Azure DevOps, etc.)
- Experience executing tasks as technical lead in an agile development environment is highly desirable
- Experience in Azure DevOps would be highly desirable, though not essential.
- Azure Pipelines, Docker and Kubernetes build and deployment experience
Get your application in today, as this role is progressing quick!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 0452 636 086 or email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2007-101018. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com